Sunday, June 29, 2008

What have I been up to????

Well I have been a busy girl this last month...Just a run down on things that I have been up to.
Charles, Me, and Julie at a Diamondbacks game. I have been to a few the last month! Go D-Backs!
I also went back to New York for another class!
Beth and I in Time Sqaure!
Thanks to her sister I had an awesome place to stay and such fun company!
If you ever see this guy giving carriage rides in Time square RUN AWAY! HE is CRaZY!! Some really amazing glasses in China Town! Yes I did get in trouble for taking a picture with them on...the guy wanted my to pay him a dollar because of it. HA HA!
This is the best place to get a yummy cream puff...Beard Papas! They are so big and SO GOOD!


I just thought this man was really cool. I am in love with his FRO! And the fact that he is jamming out in an awesome park...what more could you ask for in New York!
Staci, Tara, Catherine, Chloe, Amy and April. Since April was down for a quick visit home we decided to do lunch and a baby shower for her!
Happy Birthday Chris/Saac!
His family was so nice to take us girls and him to the melting pot for his birthday dinner! YUMMY!
Candace and I enjoying our meal!




7 comments:

The Parkers said...

How fun! Sounds like you are keeping busy! It's nice to see what you are up to!

Lisa said...

Wow so much fun!!! I haven't seen Saac in like forever. Next time you see him tell him Lisa says hi and happy birthday. Those cream puffs look yummy!

Laura Blue said...

Hey you... looks like you have been staying busy and having lots of fun. That's great! I love your hat in that first pic.. adorable! Hope everything else is going good with ya. Just wanted to say hi.

The Standrings said...

fun stuff, ames! hey thanks again for everything last weekend! it was so good to see you and everyone. you are the best! love ya!

Staci said...

You HAVE been busy! And looks like with lots of FUN! I'm jealous that you got to go BACK to NY!!! Lunch was fun & it is great to see pics of Charles & Chris...brings back memories!

angiedunn said...

hi rapunzel! your hair is growing!!!

you look so cute in a hat & are having such fun adventures.

miss ya.

Ashley said...

I LOVE your hat!