Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Tagged!

A*AGE: 25
B*BIRTHDAY: November 21st
C*CANDY OR CAKE: candy-gummy worms!!!
D*DESSERT YOU LOVE: Lemon Bars
E*Easiest PERSON TO TALK TO: This one is hard because most people come to me to talk to...but I would have to say April and Staci
F*FAVORITE SONG: Well I dont have an all time favorite because it depends on my mood but right now I love "Who am I to say" by Hope
G*GOLD OR SILVER: silver
H*HABIT: Falling asleep while reading- I am trying to break this habit!
I*INSTRUMENTS YOU PLAY: piano
J*JOB TITLE: Hair Stylist at Tantrum
K*KIDS: someday
L*LOVE OR LUST: love
M*MARRIED,SINGLE OR TAKEN: single- also trying to work on this one! HELP!!!!
N*NEXT TO YOU: my scriptures and phone
*ONE WISH: Own a house soon!
P*PERSON YOU CALLED LAST: My friend Kylee to order some really cute skirts!
Q*QUOTES: “God does notice us, and he watches over us. But, it is usually through another person that he meets our needs. Therefore, it is vital that we serve each other in the kingdom. The people of the church need each other's strength, support, and leadership in a community of believers as an enclave of disciples" - Pres. Kimball
R*REASONS TO SMILE: I am FINALLY done assisting at work...I have loved it but so excited to start working for myself!
S*STEAK OR PORK: STEAK
T*TURNS YOU ON: uh...
U*UNIQUE TALENT: I can't think of anything right now?
V*VEGETABLE: love almost all of them but right now Corn on the CoB!
W*WOKE UP AT WHAT TIME: 7:30
X*X-RAYS YOU'VE HAD: teeth, and when I broke my leg
Y*YOUR FAVORITE COLOR: Red
Z*ZODIAC SIGN: scorpio
And I tag anyone that has not already done this!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

yay ames!!! thanks for doing my tag!

Lisa said...

Crazy I was blogging an hour ago and was going to ask you when your next post was going to be! Great minds think alike:)

Bert and Benton said...

yay for being done assisting! That's awesome Ame, I'm sure your SO ready to be done with that. So, when are we going out????

Lindsey said...

A new post! Yay for being done with assisting! We need to celebrate.

The Standrings said...

yeah for an update! i am flattered that i made your blog! and we need to hang out this weekend!!! can't wait to see you!

Lori said...

I love when you girls fill these out because I learn so much about my own daughters. Good quote by the way.