Saturday, September 29, 2007

Melanie's Birthday/ Pink Extensions

Melanie's Birthday dinner at Tia Rosa's

Melanie and Holly
Amy and Candace
Melanie and Amy
OK here is a few things everyone should know about. My salon that I work a *Tantrum* is doing a Pink event on October 13Th to raise money for the Susan G. Komen breast cancer research. And on that Sat. Oct. 13Th we will be putting in Pink extensions/pink nails and other pink items that all the proceeds will go to the cancer research. We are doing it all month but join us that day for pampering, prizes, raffle tickets, food and much more. It's going for a good cause and it will be fun. It's $12 for the extension and $10 goes to the research. If you have any questions please call me or the salon. And I will post more info later!!!!

*Oh and BTW my eyelashes are amazing already. It's been two months and I have noticed a HUGE change already.... this stuff really works!

15 comments:

Jenn said...

Dinner Oct. 5? Let me know

Sparks Fam said...

I wish we were going to be down so I could bring Carter in. You know she would LOVE an all PINK day, plus it's for a good cause!

MichelleY said...

Ok - I love the pink extensions and I think you should leave them in all the time!

Staci said...

Yummy...I want Tia Rosa's now!!! You look SOOO cute! I can tell your eyelashes are SOOO LONG! That is so neat that your salon is doing that! I love pink!

•stephanie• said...

i need to talk to you STAT because eyelash intervention is definitely called for. i seriously need that magic potion. and as per our conversation tonight, i'll try to figure out where in my poofy hair to get a pink extension. i just want to be sure to get it in a different spot than shellene! i wouldn't want her to think i was copying.

Jewelia Eagar said...

i didnt have your number to call you today, but we have that donation for the salon...i left you a message at Tantrums Saturday afternoon - i hope you got it. call me if you want, 480-213-2108

angiedunn said...

you know i love those extensions.
hence the name.

ms said...

Hey I want some of that eyelash stuff! How much is it?

Alisse Baldwin said...

Love the pink, the eyelashes, and the necklace! Shesgotitall.net??

Em said...

Looks super cute on you Am. I hope to see you there.

ms said...

Ok, that sounds great, keep me posted. So I am jealous of warm weather, it SNOWED here on Saturday. Holy cow. Here comes winter!

Suzy Cummard said...

Your lashes look amazing & so do you & Candace.
Why don't you tell more people that you sell really awesome mascara. I really like it!!

Suzy Cummard said...

Oh yeah, love the necklace you are sportin'!! *WINK!!!

Fawn said...

Hi! I was so excited to find Tantrum is participating in "Pink Hair for Hope." I swear I've spent hours on the phone calling salons around the city (I hadn't made it downtown yet) and no one had even heard of it! I have a friend coming in from out-of-town this weekend and we'd both like to get some extensions. Please email me at lara_biz@hotmail.com with availability this Saturday (Oct. 6)!

ForeverSarahLee said...

OK, so the extension thing is going on ALL month long? Do you ever work there like say right after 5?

I really wanna come down and sometime right after work M-Th would be great. Wanna book me with you sometime?

Oh, and P.S. Will the extension be long enough to show in my hair?