Monday, July 16, 2007

My NYC trip!











So because I was an anti-blogger at this time of my life I will blog about my NYC/graduation trip this last March!




This was seriously the best trip ever. I went with my girlies- Candace Westergard, Holly Phelps, and Ashlee Molina. WE had the best time. Although it was fun it was so cold. There happened to be this unexpected blizzard while we were there. But, we survived and had a wonderful time. We were able to see Lion King! It was amazing I suggest that everyone should go see it. We ate, saw the sites and shopped like CrAZy!!! Here are some of the fun things we did...


Ashlee Molina, Coree Day, And ME! Chillin' in Time Square!

Me with a turtle named Richard in China Town!
Ashlee Molina and I after getting no sleep the night before to travel our 12 hours to get there!
SeREnDiPItY, the greatest place on earth/over-rated...frozen hot chocolate!!!
NYC Temple...AMAZING!
Man found rollerblading in central park...did he think they were ice skates?
Leprechauns in the Subway!

Thanks girls for the best trip ever!!!!!

13 comments:

Unknown said...

i want to go back to new york & take a trip like you guys did! it looks like you guys had fun{and i know you did}!

Cam and Afton said...

How fun! Whit, Riki, and I did a trip like that a few years back. I went again with my fam for Thanksgiving and it was below zero. Yea, it can get cold there!

angiedunn said...

I heart NY...is all I have to say! I went my senior year with the fam & still dream about it. What a fun combo of girls to go w/ too! you are so cute, as always. glad you had FUN & happy happy GRADUATION. I'm sorry to say that I bought you some GUMMY WORMS as a congrats gift/in celebration, but I ate them before I made a card. so, i'll by you some more sometime. ha! go me.

Jenn said...

I so want to go to NYC- thanks for sharing the fun pics!

thegreatestshowonearth said...

Amy! I love you! I love the pix! And I loved NYC! I totally miss you girls!

The*Evans*Family said...

Amy! This is Lynsey Evans. I'm so jealous that you went to NY. P.S. You were there with my cute cousin Holly Phelps!!

Lindsey said...

Wow looks like FUN!!!

Unknown said...

time for a new post! {me too}

Jewelia Eagar said...

post your bedroom colors!!!! and let us know how it is going :)

thegreatestshowonearth said...

TIME FOR A NEW POST!

Unknown said...

you might be the worst blogger ever! ha ha! jk... but seriously.

Suzy Cummard said...

Before I forget... where is the updated post on your room??
You are so lucky! If I were single I would've been right there with the party! I can only imagine how much fun you had with those girls.
Next time you are looking for something to do with Ashley & Candace, take em to a pottery class. They are pro's... me too!!
Is that where Cori lives???

thegreatestshowonearth said...

Suzanne you are amazing! We really are talented when it comes to the art of pottery... no, Corri does not live in NY, she lives in Chandler- she & her husband were there vacationing at the same time we were.